Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random Mush Wednesday - Photos By Lucas, Dinner Idea and a Birthday :)

On SUNDAY

I let Lucas take some pictures with my camera the other day.  I was super nervous to hand over my toy but he was very careful with it and of course thought it was so cool! 

He started with her...

...then moved on to me...

...then on to more inanimate objects like the swing-set.... 

...and the 4-wheeler (I actually love this one)...

...and ended with Daddy before I took the camera back since he was getting a little rowdy.
 
On MONDAY

I made these little buggers for Judd's dinner.  They are super easy!  Brown your ground meat and season how you wish.  I used a pound of ground venison and seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, and Fiesta's Hamburger Deluxe.  While the meat is cooking, mix up a box of Jiffy Cornbread using the corn muffin recipe.  I added in around 1/2 a cup of BBQ sauce.  Pour the mix into a greased muffin pan.  When the meat is done add in a cup (or more) BBQ sauce and mix together.  Then top the muffin mix with the meat mixture and pop in the oven and bake according to the Jiffy directions.  You can also top with shredded cheese! 


 That night we went out to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my baby sister's 21st birthday!  She is expecting a baby and for her birthday her doctor let her get her ultrasound a few days early.  IT'S A GIRL!  We are all so very excited! 

Her doctor also approved that glass of wine just so you don't think badly of her!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment