Friday, May 13, 2011

Mud Day May 12, 2011

Now I know what you are thinking..."you let her wear a WHITE dress out in the mud?!"

YES I DID!

And I did it knowing that she would get filthy. And ya' know what?! I didn't care! That's the beauty of using what you have to make clothes for your kids! Her little outfit didn't cost me anything to make so I wasn't worried about. Kids are supposed to have fun playing not having to worry about keeping clothes clean. So anyway on to the muddiness!

Just out of the house...before her first fall

Splish Splash!


Sharing a looksie at the mud



Bubba threw mud at her but she didn't care it was on her face




The mess was worth the smiles!



After they were done I stripped them down to their skivvies on the front porch and carried them in to the bath tub. They both told me that had a bunch of fun.

And the dress? All it needed was a little Resolve and it's still the same pretty white that it was before it's romp in the mud!

1 comment: