Thursday, May 12, 2011

Boom Boom Boom Splat Splat Splat

Can you name the book that my title comes from?


It's raining here. Everyone is so happy because it's been super dry. It started off as a light rain but since there was thunder and lightening I wouldn't let the kids out to play in it.



The birds were out playing though.



Things picked up so I went back out to take some more pictures. I spent too much time playing with my settings trying to get this picture that I got cold and went back in before getting any other good shots.



Well other than this one of the cat who was not amused by the wet stuff.


Oooo oooo do you see my rocker behind her there. It's in such sad shape right now. I have HUGE things planned for it!!!


By the way the book is Dr. Seuss's Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? My kids love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment