Sunday, January 11, 2009

I see the moon and the moon sees me

While Lucas and I were at Misty's party last night Judd took my camera out to try and get some pictures of the moon. He did a good job but wasn't too happy with them so we took the camera out tonight and I gave it a shot. These pictures are really special though because it was kind of a "thing" with Noni and some of us girls to call each other when the moon was pretty. These days it feels almost like she had a hand in making making them and I can't help but get teary eyed and smile at the same time when I see a great one!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jess, you got some really great shots! I love the story behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, guess I've been too MIA on the sheepies... :) Those pics are great! i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete