Friday, January 9, 2009

FRIDAY!

I'm realizing today that I have done nothing to prepare for this baby other than buy some clothes. I'm also realizing there isn't really much I can do until I can get into our house and get all the old stuff that is just being stored out of it, then the guys can get the work done, and THEN I should be able to actually start DOING stuff. It's driving me insane and I feel rather helpless.

Lucas had a great afternoon/evening yesterday as far as the potty training goes. He went over 5 hours in the same pair of undies and might have gone longer had it not been time to put a pull-up on and go nightnight. If they consider babies as sleeping through the night if they hit the 5 hour mark then can I say that Lucas went ALL DAY being dry?

2 comments:

  1. yay for Lucas!! I hope you get the house ready soon, I know it's probably stressing you a little!

    ReplyDelete