Friday, February 12, 2010

nostalgia has set in

Everyday I promise myself I will blog about something, anything to get me started again, and tonight as I sit here in the dark, unable to sleep I seem to have found the time/energy/desire to actually do it.

Tonight I read a heart wrenching story (http://enjoyingthesmallthings.blogspot.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html) which got me to thinking about the day Harleigh was born. Her story and mine really have no connection other than we both gave birth to little girls but for whatever reason it gave me some blog mojo.

Little Miss Harleigh Rae turns one next month. Like all moms I can't believe the year has gone by so fast. It seems like the years go faster as I get older and makes me cherish this time with the kids even more.
I miss that (not so) tiny thing!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment